OK, so we can all agree that terms and conditions are boring but essential! So we’ve tried to make things easier for you by putting all our legal terms and jargon into one place for you to access or download whenever you need to.
We recommend that every customer reads our terms or sale if planning a purchase. Similarly, if you are lucky enough to have received a rare promotional code to use online at Gecko Head Gear there are certain terms and conditions attached to the use of the code and these can be found below, alongside our regular competition terms.
Click the link below to download our main terms of sale or see our specific competition and promo code terms underneath: –
Promo Code Terms & Conditions
The code gives the user a discount/free gift when a purchase is made online at shop.geckoheadgear.com. The code expires at midnight on the date provided with the code. The discount is off products only and does not apply to shipping unless otherwise stated. The code must be used at the time of order and cannot be added retrospectively. The promo code cannot be used in combination with any other competition, discount or promotion. There is no cash alternative. Gecko Head Gear Ltd reserve the right to withdraw or change the code at any time.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit the competition landing page provided and fill out the competition entry form. For the entry to be valid, entrants must insert their first name, family name, email address and country of residence.
3. The opening and closing dates for entries are noted on the competition landing page. No entries will be accepted after the closing date of the competition.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Please refer to the competition landing page for the prize details.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email from Gecko within 14 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and country) may be made available on request to those writing to Gecko Head Gear Ltd, Unit 14B Kings Hill Industrial Estate, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8QN within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. The winner may be asked, but is not obliged, to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
Promoter and Data Controller: Gecko Head Gear Ltd, Unit 14B Kings Hill Industrial Estate, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8QN.